- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Your personal information will never be sold or rented to third parties.
- We will only retain personal information for the purposes of doing business relevant to the mission of B.E. Publishing.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of use defined herein. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use of Materials & Content Provided on Our Website
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on B.E. Publishing's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on B.E. Publishing's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by B.E. Publishing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on B.E. Publishing's website are provided "as is." B.E. Publishing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, B.E. Publishing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall B.E. Publishing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on B.E. Publishing's Internet site, even if B.E. Publishing or a B.E. Publishing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to B.E. Publishing's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Rhode Island without regard to its conflict of law provisions.