Present It!, 2E includes 20 new and updated PowerPoint projects that teach and reinforce the skills of Microsoft PowerPoint using a self-paced, individualized format.
Using topics such as mobile phone apps and cyber safety, Present It!, 2E will have students fully engaged in developing professional, real-world PowerPoint presentations that employ basic through advanced skills. Each activity is carefully crafted to include current data and information to make learning how to use Microsoft PowerPoint a fun and interesting skill.
Benefits & Features
- Includes 20 easy-to-follow, self-paced projects
- Designed to be used with all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint, and can also be used with Google Docs and other presentation programs
- Includes activities that teach a sequential progression of application skills—from introductory to advanced
- Aligned with the Microsoft Office Certification skills and the NBEA and ISTE Information Technology standards
- All Assignments Submitted Online (from Student Portal to Instructor Portal)
- No textbooks or paper required
Welcome to [Your State]
There’s an App for That!
Included with Your Purchase
- 24/7 access from anywhere, any device
- Each activity includes objectives, skills learned, activity overview, step-by-step instructions, and a visual of data to be entered or formatted
- Instructor Activity Solution Files
- A comprehensive Curriculum Guide for mapping skills
Grade: 6-8, 9-12
Item #: TB-PRSNIT2E-iA
Author: The Development Team at B.E. Publishing